Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013 - A Year in Review

Well, with the new year quickly approaching I thought I would do a "Year in Review" for my blog! Here are some of the top posts from the past year! Clearly I had a hard time narrowing things down as I got closer to the end of the year!

January
Starting Over...Again

February
Back on Lupron and Determined for a Different Outcome

March
Private Blogging

April
Opened Up The Blog

May
First NSV on the Blog!

June
Found Les Mills Combat

July
220s!!!!
Opening up about myself
Week One of Combat Done

August
Another New Weight Decade
Combat 30 Day Review and Pics
50 Pounds Gone Forever

September
Final Combat Review
Final Combat Pics

October
Onederland
Insanity 30 Day Review and Pics

November
Doctor Appointment
My Birthday
What is that? A dress!

December
Final Insanity Results
Final Insanity Pics
Christmas - Then and Now
Old Pants


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!