Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SO Close!

I am seriously SO close to 80 pounds gone, only .8 pounds to go!!!!!!!! I was hoping it would happen this week but this just means I have something to look forward to next week! So, this morning I was at 183 which is a loss of 1.2 pounds. I can seriously remember when I was 262.2 and stressing about nearing 300 pounds and now I am looking at the 170's before too long! My goal is to hit it before the end of the year.

Speaking of goals here are mine from last month:

1. Do at least 10 minutes of personal development every day.
2. Help at least 4 new people find a workout program that will work for them and get them started on their path to better health.
3. Be well into the 190's so that I am under 200 when I step on the scale at the doctors office on the 11th!
4. Be between 190 and 193 by my birthday (November 12th).
5. Continue to workout 6 days a week.
6. Spend more time with my family.

I met pretty much all of these goals. I did my personal development most days. I got 4 people set up with new programs to help them on their journey! I met all my weight goals early! Exercised 6 days a week every week. And made an effort to be more present with my family.

Other than my goal to see at least 179.9 by the end of this month I just have one goal this month and that is to enjoy time with my family during the holidays. Not to be food focused but family focused!

And last but not least (and only because I can't wait for the NSV link-up) here is my NSV for the week:


Those are a size 22 pants, this week I wore a size 14 to work! That shirt has never fit me until this week! Feeling awesome!

Don't forget P90X3 came out yesterday! Message me for details!

Weigh In Wednesday
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic loss this week and you look simply amazing! Great great NSV and excellent job with those November goals too! All around awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such an inspiration! You look great - congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I'm .8 lbs from a 60 lb loss for the year and weighed in with a 1.2 lb loss last night too! You're about 10 lbs lighter than me though ;) Awesome loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Your body has completely changed! I'm in awe by how small your waist has gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss! Keep it up, you'll be at your goal in no time!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your figure is getting so nice! Congrats on your amazing success this year! You deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing difference! You go girlie! :) I cannot wait to see what you accomplish next year :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!