Thursday, November 21, 2013

NSV Today

I think I may have shared the other day that I bought my first ever sweater dress this past weekend! It was a huge moment for me as I have not purchased a dress or skirt in well over 5 years. My boss, whom I have known for 6 years said, "Have I ever seen you in a dress?" When she saw me Monday morning. Yeah, that is how often I wear one. Well, after buying this one and trying on other I am excited to keep on wearing them! I also have to share that I tried on a large dress and it fit! Felt so great to be another size smaller!

Here is a pic!


 Thinking I may have to ask for JC Penney gift cards for Christmas so I can get some more!

button

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Congrats! I haven't been brave enough for dresses, but you have some great legs for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant and such a lovely dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great NSV - and you look lovely, too! You've made some outstanding progress with your weight loss and you deserve to dress up and show off!

    Have a great week,

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, Kristin, and so much younger too. I got a new holiday dress too! I'm so excited that the holiday parties are coming up so I have a chance to wear it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!