Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weighing In Again

It is Weigh-In Wednesday so I am linking up with Heather, Ash, and Bailey once again! As I figured would happen this weeks loss is much smaller than last weeks but after the surprising drop of last week I am happy to see the .8 pounds this one! This puts me at 214.8. I will take that over the 262.2 I was July of last year!

So as promised yesterday here are my 30 day pictures. I have to be honest when we first took them I looked at them and said, "I don't see any difference". What I meant was, "I see a HUGE difference in my husbands pictures so therefore I must see none in mine." So, I was happy when I looked at them today and could see the difference and move past my crankiness!


I think you can see that my stomach is smaller and my shirt definitely fits me better than it did 30 days ago. My husband says that my face and shoulders and chest and legs look smaller too.

I can honestly say that this 30 days of Combat has changed my life for the better and am looking forward to the next 30!

My goals for last week went pretty well!  I am still struggling with not comparing myself with others, specifically my husband, but I am getting better! Last night was a momentary lapse!

Also, don't forget to check out the second week of Tips and Tricks Tuesday! We had some great stuff last week!

Here is to a great new week!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I for sure see a difference! Your tummy and shoulders the most! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it! Your stomach area and around your face/neck is quite a bit smaller - keep it up you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a huge difference! You are doing amazing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very big difference! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristin! Yes, your face is more defined. I did not expect to see such a big difference in your waistline, but there certainly is! Your arms are slimmer. Now, your measurements showed a lot of reduction in butt and legs. I can see the butt being smaller, the legs are hard to see with the type of capris you wore. Very good! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!