Thursday, February 21, 2013

Doing it

So I am officially back on Lupron and the last time I was on it I gained between 20 and 30 pounds. So with having just lost 20 pounds the last thing I want to do is gain it back. Besides I would really like to lose another 30 to 40 on the next five months.

So, today I started C25K again. I know if I push myself I will avoid gaining and will hopefully start losing some more. I need to do this. I need to be a healthy Mommy for James and for me!

I also have have been doing the 8 week challenge (this is my last week) but I haven't done great with it. I am going to start it over next week because I think that the goals it sets out are good and they will go well with the C25K!

So as of today (well Wednesday) I weigh 241.2! I want to be 200 by the time we go to Disneyland in mid July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!