Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big Achievment Today!


Today I weigh 212.2 pounds. That is exactly 50 pounds less than my heaviest weight ever! I seriously almost cried when I realized I hit that mark! Only 6 more pounds and I am officially half way to my goal weight! Only 2.3 pounds and I am out of the two-teens! Honestly when I started this journey I never imagined I would be this successful. How often have I started and stopped, gave up on myself, gave up on my life? WAY too many to count. This time is different for a lot of reasons though. What are those reasons?
  1. I have James. I want to keep up with him. I want to be a fun active Mom. I don't want him to struggle with his weight. I want to be there for him through everything and being healthy gives me that chance.
  2. I am tired of being sick and tired. Since I have started on this journey I have more energy, I am sick less, I can get more done. It is great! Sure, I still have my moments of exhaustion but that is life!
  3. I am done being embarrassed of my own reflection in the mirror. I have so much in my life to be proud of and this is going to be one more thing! I want my outside to reflect the woman I am on the inside.
  4. And, now I also want to help inspire others and to do that I have to keep on my path. That is huge for me. If I can help others change their lives the way that people have stepped up and encouraged me that would be the greatest gift. As I mentioned earlier this week I signed up to be an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. I am so excited about this and cannot wait to start helping others! There is a link in my sidebar to my website if you want more information!
I just feel so much better about the path that my life is on than I have in a long time. Exercising and eating clean is truly changing my life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds! Thank you all for being on this journey with me! You are all inspirations to me!

As usual I am linking up with Heather, Ash, and Bailey for Weigh-In Wednesday! Also make sure to check out Tips and Tricks Tuesday #3!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristin! That's a GREAT accomplishment! I'm SO SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to pass me up soon! I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach after I completed my first program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Way to hit your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 50 pounds is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on hitting the 50 # mark!! Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome achievement! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin, this is phenominal!!! What an accomplishement. Losing 50lbs, gaining better health, being a good example to your son, the list can go on and on. You are doing so well. CONGRATS, Chica!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!