Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Take That Scale!

I am ridiculously excited that it is Wednesday again because I had an AWESOME week and I am ready to weigh-in. I am, of course, linking up with the lovely ladies Heather, Ash, Bailey, and Amy!

So, why don't we just get right on in to this with no more messing around this week I was down 3.2 pounds! Yes, you did in fact read that correctly, 3.2 pounds!!!!!!!!! I could hardly believe it! I am now down to 232.6 which means that if I can lose just under 3 pounds in the next two weeks I will be in the 220's which was my goal before we go on vacation!

Check out my post from Monday for my big non-scale victory for the week.

Okay, so goals for last week went okay.
1. I did not do week 2 of C25K because I hurt myself on day 1 running through a field. So, I have been walking and zumbaing instead!
2. If you count walking as mixing something else in I guess I met this goal but I didn't start any new cardio (but I will be - more on that later!).
3. I did increase my calories by about 100 to 200 on workout days and it seems, based on my weigh-in, that it is working. It is funny because I actually really had a hard time getting those calories in. I used to eat WAY too much and now I have to push myself to eat just a little bit more than I have been eating.
4. I really did push myself harder this week in Zumba at least and it felt great!

Now, starting on Monday things are going to be changing up a bit because my husband and I decided to take the plunge and ordered Les Mills Combat and it should get here today sometime!

Source
We are super excited for this new challenge! We are going on vacation shortly after we start it which is going to be hard but I think we will take it with us and try to fit it in. Maybe it won't happen every day but that is okay! We have decided to do the 5 day a week track to start so that means it is going to change the way I am doing things. It means C25K is going on the back-burner for a bit but I plan on fitting in a run/walk and/or Zumba on one of the rest days if I can. Along with Combat we will also be trying to eat clean while we are doing it for the next 60 days, again it will be hard while on vacation but worth it. So, here are my goals for this week!

1. Continue with Zumba and walk/run through the weekend.
2. Start Combat on Monday.
3. Eat cleaner (this one is probably going to be hard but we can do it).
4. Continue with the higher calorie intake on workout days.
5. Get together my own personal challenge/calendar for July.

Hope you all had a great week too!

Come like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You kicked some MAJOR BOOTY this week! Way to keep going after an injury too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!.... The fitness studio I go to now, does a lot of the Les Miles workouts; Body Combat, Body Pump, RPM, Attack, etc. Many years ago I did the body combat class. I loved it. I've been scared to try it at this gym. I've heard people say the instructor is REALLY hard. So that makes me nervous. But I do love the Pump and RPM class. I think you'll love the Combat workout and maybe I'll get brave enough to try the class again...lol.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!