Okay, today is the day. It is the day I make this blog not private. It is the day that I link up to other blogs in hopes of getting support in this journey. It is the day I take responsibility for the weight that I am at and start working on making myself a healthier person.
So, today I weigh 238.4 and today I get back into the swing of things with C25K because I want to do a 5K by the end of the summer. I want to be able to keep up with my little man when he inevitably starts running in the next couple of months! I want to be healthy, so I will be healthy. Here we go!
This wasn't a great week for me thanks to this dang sinus infection but I can tell that I am finally feeling better and ready to get back in. My goal for this week is to get back in to the C25K and to start doing the Zumba game for the Kinect that I checked out from the library.
I am linking up for the first time today with Erin and Alex for Weigh-In Wednesday!
Wow, congrats on taking the step to the public blog arena! Good luck with your 5K training! I am so happy to see you are incorporating ZUMBA! I am a ZUMBA instructor and had previously lost a ton of weight with incorporating ZUMBA into my weight loss regimen!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am pretty excited!
Deletewelcome to WIW! I'm finding it very inspiring, my weight loss is slow, but I do believe coming here each week is keeping me accountable....hope you enjoy it too!
ReplyDeleteWe will totally support you! I started C25K last summer at 238 lbs. as well and I'm here to tell you that you CAN do it! Even when you doubt yourself, even when you think there's no way in hell you'll be able to run that long, you WILL! I promise! And I'll be here to cheer you on each step of the way :) Thanks so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteA huge awesome step you took today! All the ladies from the link up are amazing - I have found so much support by linking up for the past few months! You wont regret it.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this!