Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In

I am really starting to think about making this blog public. I feel like I need to so that I can share where I am at receive encouragement. Maybe one more week as a private blog then open it up! We will see!

Okay this week I weighed in at 238.4 that means I am down another 1.4 pounds! I am feeling really great about that amount. I am going to kick it up a notch this week and see if I can drop 2 pounds next week as that is really the amount I would like to be losing. I'm also considering getting some of those green tea capsules to see if they help kick up the metabolism a bit. I wouldn't depend on them to help me lose but it can't hurt to give your body that little bit of an extra push.

C25K went better than I thought it would after the first day of week 3. I also finally shared on Facebook that I am doing it so I feel like that is a big step for me. I really pushed myself the other two days this week and felt better about my workout at the end. I also got cardio in a couple of other days and did some strength training. I think I might try going out and doing my run outside on Thursday instead of inside on the elliptical. Hoping I have the guts to do it! I am still pretty embarrassed by the way I look but I am never going to look better if I don't exercise so maybe I need to not care!

Okay, here we go with a new week! I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!