Not only is today Tips and Tricks Tuesday but it also marks day 30 of my Les Mills Combat journey. Well, I guess I should say Les Mills Combat journey number one as we plan on doing the Warrior calendar when we are done with this one! Yes, that is how much I love this program...I not only want to do it for another 60 days I want to do a harder, more intense additional 60 days! Okay, so for my review of the Program:
Pros:
- It is so motivational to me. I feel like I have accomplished something new each and every time I do one of the workouts. It doesn't matter that I have done Shock Plyo once a week for the past four weeks I still freaking love it! It pushes me beyond the limits I thought I had and then some. I never, ever in a million years thought I could do 8 burpees, let alone 8 burpees with a push-up and then a jump squat. But you know what? I CAN! I may not be as fast as Dan and Rach but I get better each week!
- There are enough different workouts in just the basic schedule that you don't get bored. Yes, I have done the 30 minute Kick Start about a million times but there is always something extra I wasn't able to do last week that I can now and tomorrow will be something else, and the next day maybe I can push a little harder. And, with being 30 days in there is still one video left we haven't done even once yet. Something to look forward to!
- There are few enough workouts that you can see the changes in your abilities more easily. It is much easier to tell that I am getting better at jump kicks, or burpees, or whatever because I do the same video each week and can feel and see the difference.
- 30 days ago I could not have done more than maybe 5 push-ups all the way and those probably would have been done on my knees. Today I can do them all the way up and do as many as they ask me too. I can also do circle push-ups and wide T's, and cobras!
- I can see the changes in myself...pictures will come tomorrow and measurements are below.
- Sorry, I really have none at this point. I love this program and I would highly suggest it!
- Weight:
- Day One: 226.8
- Day 30: 215
- Hips:
- Day One: 46"
- Day 30: 43.5"
- Waist:
- Day One: 40.75"
- Day 30: 39"
- Chest:
- Day One: 44"
- Day 30: 43.5"
- Arm:
- Day One: 13.25" left and right
- Day 30: 12.34" left and 12.5" right
- Thigh:
- Day One: 22.25" left and 22" right
- Day 30: 21" left and 21.25" right
- Left Calf:
- Day One: 17.25"
- Day 30:16"

Do you have the weights mixed up? Because that is showing as a gain, not a loss. LOL GREAT work on all the inches lost! That's amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I do! Long morning already! They are fixed now!
DeleteI just finished up the 30Day Shred, I'd really like to try out some of these other programs I've heard about, but they all seem to be so expensive. I'm just not sure I'm ready to drop $100+ without being able to try a bit out and see if I like it ...
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin! Awesome! I'm expecting to see a really more shapely butt and legs on you. Lovely place to lose so many inches. You stuck it through, so you get the triumph. Can't wait to see the pics! :D
ReplyDelete:-) Marion