Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Why Hello There Stranger!

Not only is today Wednesday but it is also my Friday so that makes this Weigh-In Wednesday extra special! Yay, for long weekends! I am linking up with Heather, Ash, Bailey, and Amy for the weekly gathering of weight loss hopefuls!

As the title of my post implies I may have seen a long missing number this week! That's right I hit the 220's! I am SO excited! I know I still have a long way to go but man it feels good! That means I have lost more than 30 pounds since this time last year and I am .2 pounds away from my goal of 20 pounds since re-joining MFP (which also means a reward)! That is huge for me! So, my weigh-in for this week is 229.4. I am not far into the 220's for sure but it is my goal to just continue to go down and no longer see 230's on the scale. So, with that weight it means I am down another 3.2 pounds this week! I have to keep telling myself that at some point these big losses are going to taper off but right now I am enjoying them after weeks of slow to no downward movement.
Just finished Day 1 of Combat. You can't see it in this picture but we are super gross and sweaty!
My husband and I started Les Mills Combat on Monday and so far I am LOVING it! I feel so strong and confident while I am doing it and after. The next morning I wake up SORE but feeling great because I know I earned those aches and pains! When we did the Power HIIT last night at first I was thinking, "This is too easy" but by the end sweat was actually pouring off of me! I can't wait to share before and after pictures with you all as I progress through this program! I just know I am going to be successful!

Goals for last week went well:
1. Only did Zumba for the most part but worked my rear off at it!
2. Certainly started Combat and loving it!
3. We are starting to think more about what we are eating and getting ready to start real clean eating on July 22nd.
4. Sticking with the slightly higher calories and it still seems to be helping. May need to adjust again with starting Combat.
5. I did get my personal challenge for July and the Combat schedule on My Challenges page.

Goals for this week:
1. Stay in the 220's and keep moving down.
2. Keep up with Combat and keep pushing myself past what I think are my limits to find my real limits!
3. Do not use the 4th of July (also our anniversary) as an excuse to overeat and indulge.
4. Stick with the July goals I set for myself on Monday.

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg




Here are some of my new motivation posts from Pinterest (feel free to follow me)

Source
Source


Source


4 comments:

  1. I'm so pumped for you! That's an awesome accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome weight loss! Congrats! I use to love Combat. I really need to try it again. They offer it at the studio where I work out at and I keep saying I'm going to go take the class, but I haven't yet. Guess it's time to get motivated. Congrats on the 220's also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and making it into a new decade!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!