Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Morning

So last week was a terrible week for me, one of the hardest in a long time but I still pushed through with my eating and exercise even when all I wanted was a GIANT bar of chocolate and my bed. While the emotional side of last week is sure to be around for a while the physical side is over and I am back at it this week, no excuses. I was determined to make the most of my weekend and I did!

We decided to go with an artificial tree this year even though we both LOVE real trees. See we have two cats and one dog that think the tree is for them to eat and another dog that thinks we brought the outdoors inside for him to use as his personal bathroom (okay he only did that once, but still!). Plus we have James and he thinks everything should go in his mouth! So, artificial it is! We spent hours on Saturday hunting for the right tree for us. We found a bunch of really expensive trees we loved and then finally found a great deal on a nice little tree that fits perfectly in our living room. It was fun putting the tree up this year and James was determined to help and put his own ornaments on the tree this time! It was really cute!



The best part though was comparing our pictures from last Christmas to those from this year!


 How was your weekend?

Don't forget P90X3 is coming out tomorrow!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys look fantastic! What a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look younger!! You both look so good. I am stopping by from Motivation Monday. I am glad you are back on track this week. It is so worth it when you look at the pictures and see the differences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a rough week but I am ready to get back into it this week!

      Delete
  3. You guys look amazing! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!