I guess I will start with my pros and cons!
Pros:
- It pushes me right on past any limits I thought I had. I am amazed at what my body can do today that it couldn't do 66 pounds ago!
- Shaun T makes you want to work for it. He makes want to keep pushing!
- At the same time Shaun T also tells you that when your heart rate is too high you need to take a break and that is okay. It is nice to see these super fit people taking a short break to catch their breath and bring their heart rate down and then get right back into it. It makes you understand that we are all human and shouldn't push ourselves past the safe zone.
- I love that they have the fit test every few weeks so you can really see your improvement (the next one isn't until next week I will share how far I have come in a month then!)
- I love that the second month is all new workouts, I am excited to see what comes next.
- Um SO much more, I could really go on and on here.
- This is definitely not a beginner program. I am SO glad we did Combat first and built up our strength and stamina before ever trying this one out. You don't have to be in great shape (I'm not) to do it but you also shouldn't be just starting out. It is more of a graduate program!
- It is hard? Hahahaha, I think that is the point and not really a con!
- I don't really have any other cons, I am sore a lot and I hurt my knee but I modified and am back and feeling great. It pushes you, as it should!
I am pretty excited to report 6.6 pounds and 4.5" gone in just 30 days! And, I heard that you see way better results in Month Two! Cannot wait to see where this will take me!
This is my weight chart from MFP for the last year! It is pretty cool to see how far I have come! I just wish I had started tracking earlier!
I will have the official 30 Day pictures for you tomorrow during weigh in Wednesday but I will leave you with this one!
My sweater that I used to fill is now serving as a BIG comfy weekend sweater! AND those jeans I have on...yeah those were my goal jeans! Not only do they fit but they are already getting a little saggy!
Beachbody has seriously changed my life and I am so beyond happy about the changes! I know I say it a lot but I would love to help anyone out there meet their goals! Just message me or comment below!

I do Insanity (they are insanity certified) at the gym used to be twice a week and now its only once a week. I wish I would have taken my measurements to begin with because I started in July and would like to know how many inches I have lost. I literally went from walking a few miles a couple of days a week to doing Insanity its a tough workout but nothing compares to it.
ReplyDeleteYour progress is amazing.
Way to go! You look great and that is so e amazing progress!
ReplyDelete