I think we all have that section in our closet or in a drawer of clothes that used to fit and don't now but they were such cute clothes you just couldn't get rid of them. Right? Well, as I have been losing weight that section has been getting smaller and smaller and smaller. To the point that there were just four shirts left in it. Last night I decided to see if those shirts now fit. You know what? They DID! AND, one of them is already too big! No more "little" clothes section for this girl! My goal before Christmas is to purge my closet of the too big clothes again and see what I really have to work with! I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe yet since I still have a little over 30 to go to my goal weight but I do think it is time to hit up the thrift store for some clothes to get me through!
![]() |
| Working out by the Christmas Tree! |



That is a fantastic NSV. I knwo its tough balance between not wanting to buy too many clothes because you knoww you'll shrink out of them and still having clothes that are fit to be seen in public!
ReplyDeleteFor sure! I get told at work that I need new pants WAY too often!
DeleteCongrats! Those pictures of you yesterday are totally awesome! You have shrunk up so much! You are such an inspiration. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI have clothes all the way from 16 to 4, so I have a lot to work my way through and I've been visiting Goodwill on $1.49 days so I don't feel like I'm throwing money away. It is important to dress your body right now, though, because deserve to show off all that hard work and baggy clothes won't do it any justice! Do you have any sewing skills? I keep thinking I can take some things in but I never make the time.
ReplyDelete