Monday, September 23, 2013

Combat Challenge Final Pictures!

As promised, here are my results pictures! You can check out my review here! Okay, I am not ready to share my sports bra pictures yet but here are my workout clothes pictures! The change I see is amazing! I am so proud of myself for sticking this out! I tried TurboFire yesterday and will be doing either that or Insanity tonight! We only have until next Monday to pick our next workout! If anyone is interested in seeing the "other" pictures I might consider sharing them. We will see!



I still have a ways to go but I am so proud of how far both my husband and I have come so far! He just passed his first weight loss goal and decided to lower it a bit more before he focuses on building muscle!

Linking up for Motivation Monday!

MotivationMonday
Wendy @ Daily Dose of Del Signore
Veronica @ V Watts' Thoughts
Morgan @ Fat to Fit Confessions
Tiff @ The Fit Train
Katie @ The Carb Monster
Alisha @ Coily Locks


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a difference in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can see a lot of difference! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing for sticking with it the whole time. This girl doesn't even get through the first week of 30 Day Shred haha!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!