If you would like to see my 30 Day Review it is here! Now on with the 60 Day Review.
Pros:
- After 60 Days I can still honestly say I LOVE this program! It was a little bittersweet last night knowing we were done with Combat for now but being excited that we accomplished so much.
- I am leaner, stronger, and more confident than I was 60 days ago. I can do push-ups, burpees, jumping knees and kicks. I can jab for over a minute straight. I mean last night I was doing Shock Plyo and thinking back to the first time we did it and how I could barely get through the full 30 minutes with modifications and now I can do it without modifications!
- Dan's jokes are still funny even after 60 days of them!
- I mean seriously I could go on and on about this program. If you are doubting yourself, your abilities, your strength, whether you can lose weight, get stronger, etc this program will instill in you a sense of confidence you never thought possible.
- The only one I have is that we didn't buy the whole package to begin with and ended up paying more in the long run! You will want ALL of the discs because you will love it that much that you need more Dan and Rach!
![]() |
| Complete! |
![]() |
| Final workout complete! |
Okay, on to the measurements!
Measurements:
- Weight:
- Day One: 226.8
- Day 30: 215
- Day 60: 205.6
- Total Loss: 21.2
- Hips:
- Day One: 46"
- Day 30: 43.5"
- Day 60: 41"
- Total Loss: 5"
- Waist:
- Day One: 40.75"
- Day 30: 39"
- Day 60: 35.5"
- Total Loss: 5.25"
- Chest:
- Day One: 44"
- Day 30: 43.5"
- Day 60: 41"
- Total Loss: 3"
- Arm:
- Day One: 13.25" left and right
- Day 30: 12.75" left and 12.5" right
- Day 60: 12.75" left and 12.5" right
- Total Loss: .5" left and .75" right
- Thigh:
- Day One: 22.25" left and 22" right
- Day 30: 21" left and 21.25" right
- Day 60: 20" left and 20.5" right
- Total Loss: 2.25" left and 1.5" right
- Left Calf:
- Day One: 17.25"
- Day 30:16"
- Day 60: 16"
- Total Loss: 1.25"
What comes next? We will be trying out TurboFire and Insanity over the next week or so and on September 30th we will start one of them! I am voting for TurboFire and I am pretty sure Justin is voting for Insanity. We will see who wins this one!
Speaking of September 30th we are starting a new Challenge Group that day so if you would like in or like more information leave a comment below or email me and I will get you the information. It will change the way you look at fitness, or at least I know it did for me!
One last thing...new haircut to celebrate our accomplishment!



Kristin, I just couldn't be happier for you! What phenomenal results! And I LOVE your new look, girl! Get to work updating your blog banner/header and sidebar photo! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the new do!!! It compliments your face so well! You and your hub are rockin' those workouts. Right now I just have time for cardio really. When I am home with my daughter she wants my full attention on her, as well as I want my full attention on her. But as she grows more independent I plan on making workouts different with lots of different moves.
ReplyDeleteFantastic job! Can't wait to see the photos and I love your new hair style, I'm very partial to a bob!
ReplyDelete