Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quick Weigh-In

I didn't actually weigh-in this morning but only because I just did on Monday for my final Insanity results (check those out here)!

So, as of Monday morning I was down another 1.2 pounds which puts me at a total loss of 78 pounds! That leaves me with only 34.2 pounds to go!

I am working on my final Insanity pics and should hopefully have them up by the end of the week. Hope you all had a great week!

Weigh In Wednesday


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. 78lbs total, WOW! 34 to go that's exciting, you are such a motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kristin! This is such an accomplishment!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing an AMAZING job! What a loss and you will make your goals soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!