Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals for 2014

Yesterday I was thinking to myself that had you told me one year ago that I would lose over 80 pounds and be just 31 pounds from my goal weight today I would NEVER have believed you. I had started and stopped and started and stopped on my journey to health and fitness so many times that I honestly was at a point that I thought it was never going to happen. I was always going to be obese, the fat Mom, too tired to keep up. And then something snapped...I didn't want to be that person anymore and I wasn't going to be. 2013 changed my life forever and I can honestly say that I am excited to see how much further I can come in 2014! I am not going to make resolutions this year as I have pretty much always given up on those. Instead I am going to set some goals, something real and tangible that I can meet and be excited about. I need to update my goals and rewards page to reflect these new goals!
  • Get into the normal BMI range
  • Hit my goal weight of 150
  • Fit into a size 8 pants
  • Wear the dress my Grandma made for my Mom that now lives in my closet
  • Complete P90X3
  • Choose a program geared toward building muscle (i.e. ChalenExtreme, Body Beast, Les Mills Pump)
  • Build my Beachbody Business so that I can help as many people as possible
  • Start saving money on a more regular basis
  • Pay off our credit cards
  • Pay off Justin's car early
  • Paint at least two rooms in our house
  • Look into new carpet (may have to wait until 2015 to buy it)
  • Read one personal development book a month
  • Take James for a walk and to the park more often
  • Start potty training with James
I think those are some good goals for this year! I am sure there are more but I am excited to get started on this list! What are your goals for the new year?



 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Great goals! You've done so well in 2013 and 2014 will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a successful year. Great documentation. I still struggle getting in pictures. Lots of good goals ... good to have non-fitness/weight ones in there too. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are simply amazing!!!! I love every single goal and I know you're going to complete them. I can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your progress is amazing...and P90X3 I hear is awesome, I'm doing Focus T25 now and I love it but I am starting to get addicted to all Beach Body programs lol. Can't wait to see how we all progress this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have become a bit of an addiction for me too!

      Delete
  5. You had a great 2013 and your goals for 2014 are going to make for another great year! I'm looking at potty training this year too and I'm not excited LOL, well to be done with diapers yes, the process no.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!