Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Goals

Well August is here and that means it must be time to do a wrap-up on my July goals and get some new goals out for this month. It is so crazy to me how fast time is flying by right now. I wish it would slow down and that I could some more time with my boy! One change I have already made for this month is on MFP. I changed my starting weight to my highest weight instead of the weight I was when I joined in 2011. This more closely shows the progress I have truly made since June of 2012!

Okay, July Goals:

1. Get down to the 220's. - Definitely met this goal and almost made it out of them and into the teens!
2. Get in cardio most of the days we are on vacation. - I only missed three days and two of those we were in the car all day so I count that as a win!
3. Start eating clean most of the time once we start Combat (allow one cheat meal each week). - So far clean eating is going okay. Still trying to figure it all out and figure out what amount of calories I should be eating. First cheat meal will be Saturday, I am VERY excited!
4. Make healthy food choices during all of the events this month. - I did pretty good with making better food choices. I wasn't always perfect, but who is!
5. Continue to log my food on MFP (even during vacation). - Every day!
6. Enjoy Combat and work out hard! - Oh my gosh I don't just enjoy Combat I LOVE it. It pushes me to places I honestly never thought I could go! I cannot wait to continue on with the program!

Overall July was a good month! We had lots of fun activities and I started the month weighing 229.4 and ended it weighing 220.2!  That is a total loss of 9.2 pounds. I will take measurements on Monday!

So, now for August Goals. I have honestly struggled coming up with goals for this month. I feel like I have the same goals over and over again. But, here they are nonetheless!

1. Get into the teens.
2. Continue with the Combat schedule not missing any workouts and adding in extras from the warrior pack.
3. Continue researching eating clean and feel more confident in what I am feeding myself and my family.
4. Go closet shopping again to see if there any more clothes that fit me now!
5. Take walks with James most evenings.
6. Buy a smaller pair of jeans. All of my favorites are too big on me (I know, I know such a tough problem to have).

I think those are good goals for this month and realistic!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a very successful month! Wishing you the best August you can knock out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!