Monday, August 12, 2013

Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Here it is! The first ever Tips and Tricks Tuesday!



I think we all meet stumbling blocks on our journey to becoming healthy and looking for advice and support (or at least I know I do). There are times when I read good advice and then just as quickly lose that location. It is our hope that this link up will be a way to gather all of this valuable information in one place each week! We also hope that you all will link up with your questions and concerns so that we can all support each other!

So, here's the deal:
  • Link up any current or past posts you have that you think may benefit others in any way - advice, recipes, reviews, workouts, motivation, inspiration, etc...
  • Link up any current or past posts in which you are searching out advice from others - help staying on track, products, workouts, food, motivation, etc...
  • Follow your lovely hosts, Kristin and Kristin - let us know and we will gladly follow you back!  Hey, we're all here for the same support, right?
  • Place our button somewhere on your blog or link back in your posts - let's gather as much advice from as many people as we can!
  • Last, visit as many links as you can - help answer questions from those looking for help and let the others know how much you appreciate them sharing their own tips and tricks.
Each week we will try to feature the most clicked link, as well as others that seem particularly helpful and deserve a little more recognition.




 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!