Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coming up on 30 days!

 It is time to weigh in again with Heather, Ash, and Bailey! I am a little nervous to report my weight loss today. Not because it is bad but because it is so drastically different from last week. I am down four pounds as of this morning. I know that I had been retaining water. I know that I was down a pound the day after weighing in last week so this is probably legit. And, if next week isn't as great then I will know why! So, as of today I am at 215.6! I seriously cannot remember the last time I was this weight. I remember being 219 about 5 years ago but not 215. 10's here I come!

Next Tuesday will be 30 days of my Combat challenge and I am excited to share my progress with you all! This program and the clean eating that goes along with it has really made a difference in my life and I am excited to share it with all of you!

Okay, goals time! Apparently I didn't have any goals last week so I will just concentrate on coming up with some  for this week.

1. Stop comparing my weight loss journey with others. We are each so incredibly different and when we start comparing we start feeling badly about ourselves.
2. Take my 30 day pictures and measurements and share them here.
3. Keep up with Combat and add either strength and stretch or the core attack dvd to at least one workout a week.
4. Share some of my favorite clean eating recipes so far!

I think those are some good goals. Also, I am a co-host in a new link-up on every Tuesday. It is Tips and Tricks Tuesday and is meant for us to take the time to share our tips, tricks, recipes, or questions with each other in hopes of supporting each other on this journey. You never know what you are going to find! We are still open for this week so feel free to come and check it out!

I hope you all had a great week too!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Yes, the only comparing you should be doing is if something is working for someone else to see if it'll work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weight loss! Congrats! I can't wait to hear about your results from Combat. PS.... Your weekly goal #1--- that is something I have to consistently remind myself of also. It's so easy to start comparing journey's with other people and wondering "what's wrong with me". When in reality there is nothing wrong, everyone is different and unique so no two weight loss stories will be the same either. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAJOR awesome! Even if it was 'only' 2-3 pounds, that would be fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl-- this is an awesome loss!! I completely hear you on the need to stop comparing. It can be hard to see others complaining about a plateau (... that lasted a week), when I know there are others who struggle a lot more. Each journey is different!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work - it is exciting when you see numbers you have not seen in a while.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristen! Now that you are doing so very well--don't psych yourself out. Just let yourself keep being successful. You can do this! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!