Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weighing In

So, I have been super sick the last few days and still feel horrid today so you will have to forgive me for this post being short and sweet. Hopefully I will be back to my normal self tomorrow!

I was down a pound again this week to put me at a total loss of 86.2 pounds, 176 even. SO close to 90 pounds a day off work that is just for me and not because I am sick!

We are now on week 4 of P90X3 which is a transition week, meaning we have less cardio and more balance, stretch, and strength this week. Which I guess is a good thing since I have been so sick! We are getting to try some new workouts this week so I will have a run-down for you when the week is over! Looking forward to some new stuff this week and getting started on block two next week!

Hope you all had a great week!

Pretty Strong Medicine

Also linked up for the first time with The Nina Show!


Oh, one more quick thing. P90X3 and T25 Challenge Packs are both on sale for the rest of this week and then go back up to regular price. So, if you wanted to try either of these now is really the time to do it! Message me for details!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Great loss! Keep up the good work! :) Hope you feel better!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks that you are sick, I hope you feel better soon! Way to rock the workouts!

    www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Hope you feel better! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am starting p90X3 on Monday I think.... I have it and I am ready for a change. Hopefully I like it.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better and awesome loss this week!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!