Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, I was hoping to have a new decade to share with you all today but alas I was just shy. I still lost a pound this week to put me right at 180 and exactly 30 pounds away from my goal weight. Which also means I now officially weigh less than my husband for the first time in the almost 9 years we have been together! That is an awesome feeling!

I was proud of myself for letting go just enough during the holidays to not feel guilty when enjoying a treat or two but not so much that I gained. I actually lost over the holidays for the first time in, well probably forever! I think it really helped to have my Healthy Holiday Challenge Group going to help hold me accountable.

Speaking of Challenge Groups, I just started P90X3 on Monday and so far I am really enjoying it. The first day was more strength and balance focused and then yesterday was sports type drills requiring precision and accuracy. I loved them both but the second day (Agility X) is my favorite so far! I seriously love that all the workouts are just 30 minutes long. I can't wait to see what the next 90 days bring.  Let me know if you want any info on P90X3!

Day One of P90X3 done!


Linking up with Heather and Ash for Weigh-In Wednesday!

Weigh In Wednesday

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Great loss! I've been thinking I might try P90X3 out sometime. :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you didn't hit that next decade, that's still an amazing loss! Way to go!

    I can't wait to see your progress/thoughts on P90X3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopefully starting that program next month. Still trying to figure out how to do it and half marathon training. I love that you have a partner. I tried to get my hubby to do yoga with me the other day, but he did not want to get out of bed.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done so well. You deserve all of your success and your new great looks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great accomplishment dropping below your husband's weight! I didn't think I could lose weight over the holidays either but I did!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!