Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weighing In and a Recipe

Happy Wednesday everyone! Seems like this last week just flew by! I got to spend some extra time at home with James this past weekend and it was just what this Mama needed! I love that kid so much! He is my light!


Anyway, on to the weigh-in. I was hoping for a bigger loss this week but I have to remind myself that as I get closer to my goal weight my rate at which I am losing is bound to slow down. But, I did lose 1.2 pounds which is nothing to sneeze at and brings me to 85.2 pounds lost! I have a doctor appointment in two weeks and it is my hope that I will be far enough into the 170's by then that it will show on the scale when I am fully clothed. It is funny that I now look forward to that part of the doctor appointment. I went into a doc-in-a-box the other day because it was the weekend and my wrist had been bothering me. I don't go to them often so the lady does my weight and height and says, "Well you didn't shrink so that is good. Wait...you DID shrink! You shrunk A LOT!!!" It was pretty awesome! Anyway, I digress, I am at 177 this week and ready to rock another week of P90X3. Hard to believe that next week is already week 4!

All of the Beachbody Challenge Packs come with a nutrition guide. I have pulled bits and pieces out of all the guides we have but am thinking that as I get closer to my goal I am going to try following the guidelines set out specifically in the P90X3 guide. It is a lot of macro counting so I am hoping it isn't overwhelming but I want to try it for a couple weeks and see if it makes a difference!

Okay, one last thing before I let you all go. I tried a new recipe last week and it was to die for so I figured I better share it with you all. Here is the link Spaghetti Squash Primavera it is from skinnytaste.com. Not all of her recipes are clean but this one certainly was, and yummy to boot! AND, James liked it so really it is a win all around! Go check it out and let me know what you think! Here is a pic of mine!


Seriously, try this! You will thank me for sharing it!

Weigh In Wednesday


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your son is a cutie patootie! I love skinny taste too. I had a moment like that at the doctor too. She was happy to see that I was down 40 pounds since the year before.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!