Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weighing In

Well, it is time to weigh in again and I was happy to see that while I was up a tiny bit from Monday I am still down 1.8 pounds this week! That puts me at 178.2, I don't honestly remember the last time I was below 180. I remember many times in the past when I would start a "diet" and tell myself that if I got to 180 I would be happy at that weight. I told myself that because I never honestly thought I would ever get to that weight let alone anything lower than that. It is amazing to me how different this journey has been from any other. From the start I have known that I want to be at 150, that is mid-way through the healthy range for my height. No more settling for less than what I deserve for this girl!

Also, last week I told you that I was able to see some changes just from December to January and I am happy to share those pictures with you today.


I also was looking at the changes in my back from the start of Combat in July to the start of P90X3. I must say I was pleasantly surprised!


I still have 28 pounds to go but I am so happy with how far I have come! How was your week?

Weigh In Wednesday
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing and the proof is in the pictures! Good job lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job this week!! Your transformation pictures really show how much your body is changing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic, way to go! The pictures show some awesome changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome job... being in a new 'decade' always feels like such a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic loss this week and the pics! OMG what amazing changes!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great. The 170s are going to be the death of me, but welcome lol

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't see it so much in the front view but can definitely see the loss in the side and back views. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!