Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, I missed Weigh-In Wednesday with Heather, Ash, Bailey, and Amy last week because I was in California enjoying taking my little man to Disneyland! But, as I mentioned Monday I did see a loss when I got back and when I weighed in this morning I was down even more! I lost a total of 4.2 pounds over the last two weeks putting me at 223.8! Can you believe that?!?! I can't wait to get into the teens!

Our vacation was awesome! James got to meet Mickey Mouse and it was probably the most precious moment ever! He kissed and hugged him several times! I also put on my swimsuit and went for a swim! It felt great to get in the pool again after all these years!

Does his smile not say it all!?!?
This was at the character breakfast! He loved having them all come up to the table and see him!
These are pictures of me from our vacation last year and then this year! What a difference!
On Monday I took my before pictures for the combat challenge. I can hardly wait to take them again at 30 days and then at 60. Maybe I will share them here one of these days! I just know I am going to be happy with the results and am already looking forward to my next program (we are thinking maybe insanity).

My goals from two weeks ago:
  1. Get cardio in most days I am on vacation (this does not include walking in the park; this is on top of that). - I only missed one and half days!
  2. Log my food in MFP every day to keep myself accountable for my food choices. - Every single day! I may have been late some days but it all got in there!
  3. Enjoy my vacation and the time with my family! - I most certainly enjoyed my vacation! 
Goals for this week:
  1. Stick with the metabolism boosting diet from the Combat guide through Sunday and then continue to eat clean and follow their suggested servings and calorie intake.
  2. Continue following the Combat work-out schedule adding one day of some other kind of cardio to keep a six day a week work-out schedule.
  3. Don't eat pizza and ice cream and cupcakes at James 2nd Birthday party on Saturday (is he really going to be 2?) but save one cupcake for Monday so I can have a reward for getting through this strict metabolism boosting week!
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss! We go to Dizzyland a week from Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. I am about 10 pounds behind you and I can't wait until I can move on into lower numbers too. Seems so close and so far away all at once. Awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great discipline to continue to lose weight while at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loss! Way to go - you're doing it! :) very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4.2 pounds down--rocks! Who cares about the cupcake?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well normally I couldn't care about the cupcake either but this week was too important to me! I will be eating it tonight instead!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!