Monday, July 22, 2013

Vacation and a 60 Day Challenge

We got back from vacation late on Saturday night! We drove to Las Vegas and then on to Anaheim and then back in just over a week! It was a ton of fun and Little Man did great in the car considering he is just shy of 2! While I may not have always made the best food choices while we were away I did try to make better choices than I have in the past. And I came home weighing less than I did when I left. In fact I was down 1.2 pounds since July 10 (the last time I weighed in) so that felt great! I am hoping to be down a bit more by my official weigh in on Wednesday.

Today also marks the official first day of our 60 day Combat Challenge. I am excited to really be doing it! I got my weight and measurements this morning and will be taking my day one pictures this evening! We started the 7 day metabolism boosting diet that they suggest in the guide this morning and that was a strange switch up for me. Generally my breakfast is a smoothie with protein powder and today it was scrambled egg whites with corn and tomatoes and basil. It will take some getting used to for sure and it is only 7 days! After the 7 days we will be focusing on eating clean and following their food goals they lay out in the guide. It should be good and I am excited to do my 30 and 60 day check-ins and see a difference!

That is all I have for today! I am linking up for Motivation Monday. My motivation today is my 30 and 60 day weigh-ins and hopefully winning some money in the Beachbody Challenge! Also comparing my vacation photos from this year with last year and next year! Can't wait to see the changes!

MotivationMonday

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB, Girl! Way to lose weight while on vacation. That is such a rarity for lots of us. I lost weight on my vacay too. It took a lot of effort though, as I'm sure you were well aware of. I hope you do splendidly on your 60 Day Challange. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! I won't weight myself until tomorrow am but I hope I didn't gain while on vacation-hopefully I lost like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on losing weight on vaca!!!! Seems like we often let ourselves go on weekenda and vaca so kuddos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I always seems to do good with my weight on vacation. I think I get so focused on doing all the fun stuff that I want to spend my money on that than eating out...LOL! Good luck with your 60 day callenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lost weight on vacay-- that's freakin awesome!!!! I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and hoping to just maintain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's something I've never been able to do....lose weight while on vacation. Great job! Good luck with your upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did so great!! Vacation always seems to be a hard time to lose. If you have mastered that, the rest should be easy.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!