Monday, July 8, 2013

One Week Down

Well we finished up our first week of Les Mills Combat on Saturday and let me just tell you I LOVE this program. I would HIGHLY suggest it to anyone! If you haven't worked out in forever they do modified versions of each move and then you can work your way up to the crazy jump kicks (this is tied for my favorite move with the jumping knees!). I feel so awesome after every workout! I can't wait for July 22nd when we officially start with the diet and all (diet meaning a lower calorie planned out meal plan for the first week and then clean eating for the rest of the 60 days). I am excited (and nervous) to take my before pictures but I can hardly wait to take the after ones!

I am also SUPER excited to start eating clean. I have heard so many good things and I am just I am ready to go. I have a bunch of meal ideas already and we are trying out three of them this week! One is steak with a horseradish sauce and zucchini! Now I ask you, what about that sounds bad? Um, NOTHING! I really need to get on this diet. My eating the last couple of days has been lackluster at best and I am ready to get back on the wagon all the way and see some more changes!

Lastly, we leave SUPER early on Friday for our family vacation and won't be back until late the following Saturday. I am vowing to myself that I will not eat poorly on this vacation. Is it okay to splurge a little? Of course, but 90% of the time I want to be making good food choices. I also vow to workout every day (with the exception of the days we drive 10+ hours. I cannot get off this train I am on it is going too fast now and I can't wait to see the results at my final destination!

One last note, look for pictures on Wednesday of some of the new clothes I got this weekend since I had basically nothing to wear on vacation, including...MY NEW DRESS!!!!! I haven't bought a dress in YEARS and I am so excited to show it off!

Linking up for the first time today!

MotivationMonday

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I eat pretty low carb so I am always up for new recipes. That steak with horseradish sauce and zucchini sounds divine. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I just got back from mine last night. I did really well, which is not the norm for me!haha
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! New follower here! I'm super excited for you! I know you can do this, and we'll fight this good fight together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job finishing week 1! You are literally kicking butt haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on Week 1! I LOVE zucchini and use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm anything involving zucchini is delicious in my book. Enjoy your vacation! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on week 1! The before pictures are never pleasant (ugh, I cringe thinking of my own), but SO worthwhile to see in the end. It'll be worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! My before pictures are AWFUL but they def keep me motivated. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!