Tuesday, April 15, 2014

P90X3 Final Results

I cannot believe I am done with P90X3. I remember when I started and thinking how long 90 days seemed. I had never done a program longer than 63 days. Could I really stick with it that long? Was it too long? Would I get bored?

  • Well, I DID stick with it! 
  • It wasn't too long it went SO fast. 
  • And I definitely did not get bored! 

Okay, I know you are all waiting for the numbers aren't you? I know I was!!!


Yep, I lost another 9 inches and 11 pounds with this workout! I dropped down TWO decades during P90X3! Overall Beachbody has helped me say goodbye to 47.25 inches and 57.8 pounds! That is crazy to me! I look back at day 1 of Les Mills Combat and it seems like a lifetime ago. I mean really it was...things have changed so hugely for me since July 2013. I am happier, healthier, more active, a better Mom, a better employee, more successful in life in general!


And here are my overall results. As usual I will point out I don't have my measurements way back to my heaviest so you have to be happy with the May 2013 numbers!

Here are some stats:
  • I have dropped from size 22 to 8
  • My blood pressure has lowered
  • My body fat percentage is in the lean category now
  • I am SO close to the normal BMI range I can taste it! 
  • I have lost over 90 pounds and 50 inches!
My pros and cons of the program really have not changed. I know that this program changed my body and for that it is a win in my book! It pushed me in very different ways than any of the other programs I have done. I highly suggest this program to anyone at any fitness level! It is amazing!

Make sure you check out my 30 and 60 day reviews as well!

Okay, that is it for today! Look for pictures tomorrow (hopefully)!


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!