Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Can the sickness please just go away

Oh my gosh I am SO tired of being sick. I was down for the count all week last week with the stomach flu. I STILL am not 100% but I just don't have the time to be at home in bed anymore! So, my loss for this week was pitiful but a loss is a loss! I am down .2 to 170.2 so close to the next decade yet so far away!

Because of being sick last week it pushed our finish date for P90X3 a week out! Looking forward to finishing it up and giving 21 Day Fix a try! The workouts I have done so far are great! Then I am thinking another round of Insanity or Combat is in order!

This was last night after P90X3 MMX! Love that one!


How did you all do this week?


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your loss!! A loss is a loss for sure!!! Own it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love P90X3! I am still a month from finishing, but I love the workout it gives me :)
    Hope you are feeling better - I feel like everyone has been sick multiple times this year - time for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better. I know there was another girl in my P90X3 group that got sick and didn't finish the program as planned. I completed the Lean schedule last week and now I am back to my Cathe workout dvd's - I forgot how challenging they were since it has been a few months since I used them.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!