Right now I am doing a 3 day Shakeology cleanse. Basically two of your meals and one snack are Shakeology and water (with ice if you want) and then you get a piece of fruit for your morning snack and a salad for dinner with optional white meat or fish. I am two days in and I cannot wait to get back to my normal meals tomorrow but I really feel like this is giving my body a bit of a reset and it that is much needed after all the illness that has been going around. But, there is definitely a reason they say to do this during a recovery week and to only do it for three days!
One last thing for you all today! This is what I wore to work today!
I got it for $8 at a local thrift store and I love it! I actually bought it to wear on Easter but decided I needed a little confidence boost today and this did it for sure! I feel amazing in my size EIGHT dress and nude shoes!
Oh my gosh I totally lied to you all! I have ONE more thing. Look what I bought this weekend...
Ladies (and maybe gentleman) please meet Ginger! I have owned the same car for 10 years now and it was time for something new! So far I am loving her!
Hope you all had an amazing week!




Cute dress and Congrats on your 160s!!! So exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust wondering how tall you are?
ReplyDelete5'7"
DeleteGreat job on getting to the 160's!!! It's always fun to get to a new decade.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute dress, too!!
Cute dress, great loss and congrats on the car! What an epic week for you!
ReplyDeleteLots of wonderful things happening for you! So exciting. :) I thrift as well, love your dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/
Wahoo we are in the 160s! You look amazing in that dress! I want to pull off nude heels like that :)
ReplyDelete