Thursday, April 17, 2014

NSV - Results Pics

Okay, I know they are a day late but here are my results photos! I am hoping to get some more this year/last year done but this is what I have for now! Enjoy!

The first is my day one Les Mills Combat picture and the second is my day 91 P90X3 picture (I finally got a new shirt that fits a bit better)!
This is just a difference of 30 days! I love how different my back looks and the sports bra is a whole size smaller in the second pic!


I couldn't believe the difference in my stomach in these two pictures! I still have a ways to go but I will get there!

button
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. your body is taking great shape!!! Im assuming you feel A-MAZING! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job - looks like you got some good results with P90X3 - I did too - especially lost inches in the hips and tightened up a lot in my core area.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!