This week is a break week for us before we start up 21 Day Fix so I decided to go for a run last night. You all might remember that a year ago I was doing C25K on our old elliptical trainer and then tried doing it outside before I quickly decided running was not for me and started Les Mills Combat. Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised last night at how well I did! I had WAY better endurance than ever before, I didn't have the old aches and pains like I did a year ago. It is amazing what having 90+ pounds off your body can do for you! I am looking forward to getting a couple more runs in this week and then maybe mixing it in a couple times a week. I would love to run a 5K this summer!
Speaking of last year. I decided today to look at my weight loss chart on MyFitnessPal. I wish you could go more than a year back but I liked the way this looked! Seriously hard to believe how far I have come since this time last year!
I am pretty excited to do 21 Day Fix in full starting next week and then I think a round of Combat is in order. Once that is done I am SUPER excited to do the Ultimate Reset! They are having an amazing sale on it this month and I can't wait to try it out and get back to my "factory settings"!
How was your week?
That chart and your progress gives me hope... thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI love that progress bar! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! Great job finishing P90x!
ReplyDeleteI love that graph! I just started block 3 of p90x3, but I am not a big fan of the workouts. I am also getting bored with the program. I am taking a little break from it this week and I will get back into it Monday morning. I still did the yoga workout and plan on doing it again Saturday :) I am ready to be done and take measurements.
ReplyDelete