Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The 21 Day Fix

I am seriously so excited about the new product that Beachbody has come out with! It has been so popular that they sold more in the first 8 hours it was than they expected to sell in the whole first week! It has out performed both P90X3 and T25! I think the biggest reason for this is that it is SO different from anything we have seen in the past!


I know that sometimes it can seem SO scary and SO overwhelming to commit to something that is supposed to get you results 90 Days from now. So this is a revolutionary program, a SIMPLE portion control solution to give you the foundation you need to teach you how to make that permanent lifestyle change!

The portion control containers allow you to stop counting calories, carbs, points, and measuring your food. You can have a glass of wine and have it fit in with your eating plan, you can fit in chocolate too. This is all because it is about portion control! 

Comment below or message me if you want more details!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That seems like an awesome program that incorporates learning to eat maintainable. I'd be interested in hearing more about people who've gone through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Shakeology. This looks like a good program to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this program! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome program. Have you tried any of the workouts yet?

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!