Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quick and Dirty

Okay, maybe not dirty but this will be a quick update today because I have about a million and one things going on today!

Very small loss this week but that is honestly what I expected after the HUGE loss last week! So, I was down .5 pounds this week which puts me at 171.7 and 90.5 pounds lost! I scheduled my day and a half off as my 90 pound reward for next Thursday and Friday and I can't wait to get some extra time with my little guy!

Speaking of the little guy he graduated to a big boy bed this weekend! Both a happy and a sad moment for this Mama! He has done great in it so far. The only time he has refused to stay in it is when he was home with just his Dad yesterday, then he thought it was a funny game to keep getting out of bed.


 And, last but not least in case you missed it yesterday, I met a pretty big goal this week! Size 8 pants! Woot Woot!


How did you all do this week?

Weigh In Wednesday

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Kristin, this is phenomenal! What a fantastic thing to get to a size 8--that is a huge milestone and you should really be proud of yourself. Enjoy the time with the cute little man!! :)

    --Kelly from In It To Lose It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those pants look amazing on you! what a big milestone, way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally jealous of your size 8 jeans!! You are AMAZING! 90 lbs! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeans look great! they make your legs look soooooo long :) aww your little one looks so excited about his big boy bed!

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!