Wednesday, February 26, 2014

No Weigh-In Wednesday

I am going to be honest with you all. I was not even going to bother writing a blog today because I didn't weigh in. I didn't weigh in because my body is going nutso crazy on me and I am retaining water like a crazy person. I am retaining so much water I gained FOUR pounds in ONE day!  Yes, ONE day! I am pretty sure I know what happened and I have made the necessary changes so it won't happen again but there is no way I am counting today as a legit weigh-in. So, instead I am going to share some recipes I have found and tried lately that we have loved!

This is my husband's portion size, mine is a bit smaller!


Steak with Mixed mushroom Saute - From http://www.cleaneatingmag.com
I couldn't find my picture so this will have to do!

Blackened Chicken and Cilantro Lime Quinoa  - From http://www.sarcasticcooking.com

Again, my husband's portion size, I just have one slice!
Spanish Tortilla - From http://www.eatingwell.com

Hope you all had a great week!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Oh those look great! Sorry about the rough water retaining but you'll be back on track next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound great! Congrats on not weighing in and being ok with that. That is hard for some people, but our bodies do crazy things and it's best to just keep plugging along and check again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blackened chicken is calling to me! YUM :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!