Wednesday, February 12, 2014

One Pound At A Time

Or in the case of this week 3.3 pounds at a time! I guess I last week was a fluke since the very next day I weighed myself and was down much further than the .5 I came in at on Wednesday! Just goes to show that you can't count on the scale! Sooooooo, the big news of this week is that with this 3.3 pound loss I am at 90 pounds lost on the dot. NINETY pounds! Only 10 pounds from 100 and 22.2 from my goal of 112.2 lost! GAH I am SO excited! This means that as of today I am at 172.2 pounds. I am honestly having a hard time letting that sink in. When I started this journey I weighed 262.2 pounds being this small wasn't even on my radar. I figured if I could get under 200 I would be good, maybe even to 180. But now? No way! I am not stopping until I see my 150 or whatever my ideal weight will be around that weight!


Here is a little look back!


Top row is 2011, 2012, and early 2013. Bottom row is 2014, late 2013, and 2014!

ALSO, this means that I get to cash in my next reward which is a day off work! I have already asked for the last Thursday and Friday (because I only work half days on Friday already) of this month off! Cannot wait to enjoy some extra time with my little man!

How was your week?

Weigh In Wednesday

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Way to go! What an accomplishment, you are definitely an inspiration. Congrats on your loss and enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE AMAZING...DEFINITELY INSPIRED BY YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! I absolutely love looking at journeys through pictures. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful accomplishment! I've told you this before, but you look younger! What a amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congratulations are in order. Wow, that is fantastic, I am so happy for you and the positive changes you are making with your life! Keep on keepin on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super amazing. Congrats on your journey--how exciting, and way to go for rewarding yourself!

    --Kelly @ In It To Lose It www.inittoloseit13.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously an inspiration! I am in awe of your super powers :)

    Congrats on the loss and being sooo close to 100#s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, incredible loss! You look great and it sounds like you feel great (which I think is more important!). Congrats, you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Such an exciting number!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!