Monday, September 23, 2013

Tips and Tricks #7

Hey all!

It's Tuesday again! Time to share our healthy living / fitness tips and tricks or to look for support, guidance, or inspiration from others to make this journey a little smoother.


exploring Domesticity



Thanks for everyone who shared last week! Here are the top three most viewed links.







I've made these and I LOVE them! I am so glad Top Notch Mom shared No Bake Energy Bites.



I love Gwen's blog - Sky n Surf - she shared her amazing insights about Diet vs. Lifestyle,and Deprivation .


Be sure to go back and check out the other amazing posts last week! If you were featured be sure to grab a button and link up some more amazing posts!


exploring Domesticity




So, here's the deal:

  • Link up any past posts you have that you think may benefit others in any way - advice, recipes, reviews, workouts, motivation, inspiration, etc...

  • Link up any past posts in which you are searching out advice from others - help staying on track, products, workouts, food, motivation, etc...

  • Make sure to include the topic of your post in your title (I've noticed putting "Kristin @ Like a 2-year-old" in the title spot is a total weight loss blog trend - we're looking for the subject so people know what they're clicking on.)

  • Follow your lovely hosts, Kristin and Kristin - let us know and we will gladly follow you back!  Hey, we're all here for the same support, right?

  • Place our button somewhere on your blog or link back in your posts - let's gather as much advice from as many people as we can!

  • Last, visit as many links as you can - help answer questions from those looking for help and let the others know how much you appreciate them sharing their own tips and tricks.

  • Each week we will try to feature the most clicked link, as well as others that seem particularly helpful and deserve a little more recognition.
Now on with the show!





 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!