Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

This will be fairly short and sweet today because I am a busy girl! Plus, I have posted a ton already this week!

60 Day Combat Review and Results
Combat Pictures

This morning I weighed in at 204.2, oh onederland how close you are! That means a loss of 1.8 pounds from last week! I will take that! Linking up with Heather, Ash, and Bailey for Weigh-In Wednesday as usual!


One quick update I think our next program is going to be Insanity. We have tried both it and TurboFire and while I think TurboFire would be a great next program Justin is having some trouble keeping up with some of the more dancey type moves! We are trying one more Insanity track tonight and then we will decide before I head to Denver tomorrow!


Oh yeah, did I mention I am going to Denver to see my very best most awesome friend who left me all those months ago? I'm sure I did! I am SO excited. It is my goal over this weekend to allow myself the room to have fun without going overboard on food and drinks. I want to eat healthy and as clean as possible so that I can have a few drinks without feeling like I am cheating on myself! Thank goodness I have some packs of Shakeology to take with me so I know I will be on track there!

And, one more thing...so maybe this isn't as short as I had hoped for. I have a challenge group starting up very soon  and I am offering a $25 gift card to the first two people that sign up for a challenge pack through me! You can check out the packs here or message me with any questions!


Okay, that is it! Hope you all had a great week!


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic loss this week! You are knockin' on the door of ONEderland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you weigh .2 lbs less than I weighed in last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an awesome weight loss! And so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Denver, and your results with Insanity will be great!! I cant wait to see your progress from it!! You are doing so amazing! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So close to Onederland - so exciting. You are on fire with theses challenges. You go girl!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be at Onederland before you know it. I hope that you have fun in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!