Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I can see the finish line!

Ummmm, do you all realize that next Thursday (as in a week from tomorrow) will be my last day of the Les Mills Combat 60 Day Challenge? Is that really possible? Where in the world did those 60 days go? Not to fear I am working on a wrap up post to share my thoughts and results after these 60 days. Now it is just a matter of figuring out what to do next! Originally we were going to do the hardest Combat Challenge Calendar next (we started with the easiest) but now that we are Beachbody Coaches we also have two other programs we can choose from. So currently it is between Combat Ultimate Warrior, Insanity, and TurboFire. My preference is TurboFire and I am pretty sure my husband wants to do Insanity. We will see who wins!

Okay, now for the business end of the things. The weigh-in! I am, of course, linking up with Heather, Ash, and Bailey for this wonderful weekly link-up! If you haven't checked them out you really should! So, this morning I weighed in at 208.6! Yep, you read that right there is a zero in there and not at the end but in the middle! I have broken into a new decade and onederland is just right around the corner! Only 2.5 more pounds and I am half way there! I quite honestly cannot remember the last time I weighed less than 210, that is how long it has been! I am just feeling SO great about this journey!

I hope you all had a great week too!


 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg








8 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are knockin' out those pounds left and right. How exciting to be in a new decade of the 200's. You'll be seeing Onederland in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Kristin! That is so so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you've officially flown past me on the scales! :) I'm finishing up Slim in 6 this week but don't know what I'm doing next yet. Hard to decide when you only have a small space to work out in right now (~6'x6'). Wish we'd get the curtains bought and hung up for the front room so I'd have more options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.... So close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great! I remember that feeling of being in the single digits of the 200s! Exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin, I am so amazed by you. You are so good with the exercise. Whoop! Whoop! Moving down another decade is so much fun! It won't be long and you will be in Onederland. We will all be ready to celebrate with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!