Wednesday, September 18, 2013

HMMMM...What's That? A new record!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a great week because I know I am! So, no need wasting time here I will just jump right in to it! I not only hit the half way mark this week I also passed it! This morning I weighed 206 even and half way was 206.1 (for the record that is a 2.6 pound loss)! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! So excited! I know I say this all the time but seriously I never imagined I would get this far! And even at that I have never had the desire to KEEP pushing once I had made it part way toward my goal. All of that has changed. I will see my goal, I can do this, I am doing this!

I NEVER would have seen this goal without the following things in my life:
  1. A supportive husband who is in this with me
  2. A supportive family
  3. Ummm, all of YOU
  4. My Beachbody Coach
  5. My Challenge Group
  6. My desire and will
  7. My most awesome little man
If any of you ever want to talk one on one about the changes I have made I would love to do that!!!

In other news I only have today and tomorrow left before we finish Combat so be looking for a wrap-up Friday or Monday with final weights and measurements and all of that good stuff!

And last, but certainly not least I am linking up with Heather, Ash, and Bailey for Weigh-In Wednesday!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg






4 comments:

I always love hearing from you!