I lost another 1.4 pounds this week which puts me at a total loss of 65 pounds! Gosh, that feels awesome! Sunday will be my official 30 day picture, measurement, weight check in for Insanity. It is hard to believe we are almost 30 days in already. At the end of this week month one is done and we are moving on to recover week and then month 2! Super excited and super scared! Month one was hard so I can't imagine what changes month 2 will bring! Bring it on Shaun T!
If you missed it, check out my post from Monday on my newest motivation. But really, this guy right down there is my real motivation. I am getting fit for him, I bringing clean eating into our home for him, I am starting this business for him! What is your motivation, or your why?
Linking up with Heather, and Ash for Weigh-In Wednesday!

What a cutie! Yes, he's great motivation :)
ReplyDeleteAll the before and after pictures are always so amazing to look at! You're doing awesome too!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are PRESH! And way to go on the weight loss! You continue to kick butt and takes names.
ReplyDelete