This sweater used to fit me (meaning I used to fill it out) and now it is my big baggy comfy around the house sweater! And, those jeans were my goal jeans, the ones I have been waiting to fit into. Well not only do they fit but they are already getting saggy in the butt! Time to buy a new pair of goal jeans I think!
Also, check out my progress pics from yesterday and my 30 day Insanity Review . It has been a busy week around these parts!
What are your NSVs this week?


Hi Kristin! You look sooooo much slimmer! You'll find that there's nothing to be done about baggy sweaters except to get a few new ones in smaller sizes. And you'll find that the style of sweater you choose will become more fitted because you're not disguising your figure anymore, but rather, you're enhancing it. Awesome! :D
ReplyDelete