Friday, October 25, 2013

The Great Pumpkin Swap


I decided to participate in the 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap with Kristin and Becky this year because I had so much fun doing it last year! I love the idea of getting to know another person through your blogs and emails and then sending them a gift! Plus you get one back so really it is win/win!


This year I was partnered with Deidre over at Raising Future Esthers. It was fun getting to know each other and realizing we shared a fondness for decorating for fall and the holidays as well as all things pumpkin and of course the fall staple, the scarf!

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited when I got home today and there was a package on the counter waiting for me! Deidre sent a lovely package complete with a lovely card, Halloween hand towels, a cute chalk board sign that she had written "Happy Fall" on, a pumpkin spice candle (yes it is already burning) and of course a scarf!

Opening the package!

My awesome gifts!
Can't wait for next year!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. What a great scarf! And an adorable chalkboard.
    Thanks for joining in, Kristin! It was great to have you back for another year :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome box of goodies I especially love the candle. I love candles...andddd pumpkin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You got it! I was so worried. Those candles are the best in my opinion because they smell so strong. Enjoy your goodies! Thanks for swapping with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! Thanks for joining again! I'm already looking forward to next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!