Monday, October 21, 2013

Motivation Monday

I wasn't going to write a post today and then I saw these pictures and knew I had to.







This is why I joined the Beachbody family. These results are amazing and just a tiny percentage of the results people are seeing. It makes me proud to be a part of this organization and excited for my next progress pictures next weekend!

So, I am starting a fitness challenge, like a “Biggest Loser” type of challenge on October 28th! We’ll workout, eat clean, and keep each other ON TRACK through the holidays!! Together we will get our bodies "BEACH-READY" just in time for the NEW YEAR!

I'm SO excited to have a PLAN and stay FOCUSED starting this month right on through to the end of the year. Give yourself the GIFT of Health this Christmas, JOIN ME for the next 60 days and change your life. The only requirements are working out to a Beachbody program and/or drinking Shakeology!

We Can Do This Together!

I’m just going to accept 5-6 people in this group so reserve your space now! Want more details?? Email me or Comment below!


Oh, one more motivation for me this week! I got this in the mail on Friday! Love that they recognize us every step along the way! The button on the top right is actually a pin that I can wear with pride!



Linking up with these fabulous ladies today!


MotivationMonday
Wendy @ Daily Dose of Del Signore
Veronica @ V Watts' Thoughts
Morgan @ Fat to Fit Confessions
Tiff @ The Fit Train
Katie @ The Carb Monster
Alisha @ Coily Locks



 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I so love before and after pictures. They are so inspirational. And you know there are people out there not only doing it, but succeeding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like details please luckygirlj2005@yahoo.com is my email

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!