I finally lost this week! It felt awesome to get on the scale this morning and see that I was down 1.4 pounds! I am so proud of myself for sticking with this and now that I have seen results on the scale it will help push me to keep going! Tomorrow I start week 3 on C25K and I am scared but excited. It sounds hard but I thought week 2 sounded hard and now that I have done that for two weeks I can see it isn't easy but it isn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be!
I have been doing better at cooking at home, although still not great. I really want to get to the point where we are cooking at home at least 5 days a week. It will never be 7 because of pizza at my parents on Saturday but 5 or 6 is a good goal! I also have been doing better at cooking less. We actually had leftovers last night and they are coming with me to work tomorrow for lunch. It feels really good to be on the right track! I also have started making smoothies for breakfast again because I know how important it is for me to get those in. I need to get some recipes that have veggies in them too. Little Man discovered a love for smoothies this morning too so if I can find some good one with veggies it will be an awesome way to sneak those into his diet!
Okay, so weekly weigh-in: 239.8!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love hearing from you!