Friday, March 1, 2013

Day Three

Oh my gosh I did day 3 of C25K on Wednesday and it seemed like it was harder than previous days. I have got a little behind this week so I am going to repeat days 2 and 3 of week 1 and then next week start week 2! I am excited to see the progress and I really do feel great about myself that I am actually doing this. I just really pray that my normal pattern does not ensue. I really want to get far enough into this that I would feel strange not getting my three days in each week. We will see how it goes!

I restarted the 8 week challenge Wednesday and changed it up a little. I combined fruits and veggies as one goal and added cooking at home. I feel like one of my biggest challenges is eating out. If I can cut that down it should help! I also gave up soda for lent and I think that will make a huge difference. I would really like to lose at least 20 pounds before Disney with 40 being the dream I am reaching for! We will see how it goes! I have 19 weeks to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!