Friday, March 22, 2013
Week 3 - Day 1
Well, the first day of week 3 on C25K was not anywhere near as hard as I thought it would be. In fact I didn't feel like I got as much out of it as I did week 2. Clearly this means I need to push myself harder. Running for those three minutes is hard but the last 3 minutes is walking and then you have 5 minutes of a walking cool down. I may change up that last 3 minutes and add some more jogging because I feel like instead of pushing harder at the end I am already cooling down. We will see. This also may be one I only do for one week and then move on. We will see!
Labels:
C25K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love hearing from you!