Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feeling Good

I did two more days of week 1 this week (plus the third day of week 1 because I got behind last week) and I am feeling really good. I start week two on Thursday! My workout last night was the best so far. I really pushed myself and I felt GREAT when I was done. I am not losing weight like I would like but I'm also not gaining and by the time I was this far into the Lupron shot the last time I was already gaining. I am going to try doing some weights and the ab roller on off days and maybe that will push me over the edge to weight loss.

Also, I decided that I am going to start doing pictures each Wednesday (starting today) and then printing them and putting them around the mirror over our dresser so I can see my progress while I do C25K on the elliptical. I think it will help motivate me to keep going!

Oh, I still weigh 241.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!