Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wow, just wow!

Seriously, I am constantly amazed at how far this health and fitness journey has brought me. This time last year I was a size 22 pants and 2 to 3X shirt, I was always tired, I was embarrassed to have my picture taken, I was sick all the time. This year I am 76.8 pounds lighter, I am most likely in a size 14 (don't know because I haven't tried them but all my size 16 pants are now too big!), I can fit into a large dress and shirt, I am proud to have my picture taken, and I feel better than I have in a very long time! Last week I officially got out of the obese BMI range which felt SO good!

Okay, official weigh in. I was down 3.4 pounds today which puts me at 185.4!!! We are also on our last week of Insanity which is insane! Taking a week to do some lower impact things and then I believe we will be doing a Combat Insanity hybrid! Pretty excited!

I put this shirt on the other day and was shocked at how big the tie on the back had to be the last time I wore it! So, of course when I put it on again today I left it tied that way until I got to work and could have someone take a picture, haha!



Make sure you check out the Holiday Challenge that Katie and I are hosting! It should be a lot of fun!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW! That's awesome pic of you in your old shirt! Amazing with the tie! Wonderful loss this week too! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome visualization of the loss! I did the same thing with my son zipped inside my coat but we didn't take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is amazing! You have done so wonderfully! Great job!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!